[oe] Linuxtag 2012

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Mon May 7 22:23:42 UTC 2012

Hallo list!

We have been accepted for a project booth at LinuxTag [1] again this year!
This means that we have a booth at the largest Linux fair in Europe and the
opportunity to get in touch with users, companies and other projects there.

LinuxTag takes place in Berlin, Germany from May 23 to 26.

We need several people who want to help manning the booth. The years before was
able to attend myself but this year I still do not know if I'll be able to do
so. So if you are able to attend please take this chance to represent OE at
LinuxTag!

We have a big box with useful things for the booth (TFT, table cloth with OE
logo, lamps, flyers...). This box will be available at the event location.
Something useful to bring yourself are all sorts of devices OE supports.

Greetings

Florian

[1] http://www.linuxtag.org

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en