[oe] License attributions for a system built with OpenEmbedded.

Tasslehoff Kjappfot tasskjapp at gmail.com
Mon May 14 12:02:24 UTC 2012

Hi.

I have made a rootfs and an SDK with OE-classic. We use the SDK to
compile our own application, which links dynamically with some open
source libraries.

I have listed the LGPL libraries our application uses and linked to
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.txt, but I don't know how/if to
attribute OpenEmbedded. Should I include attributions for every single
open source software in the rootfs+SDK, or is it sufficient to say that
I have compiled them using OpenEmbedded?

- Tasslehoff