[oe] meta-games layer

Marko Lindqvist cazfi74 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 00:02:08 UTC 2012

Do you maintain any kind of list of freely available recipes provided
by third parties? If I need some library for which there is no recipe
in openembedded-core or meta-openembedded, I'd like to check if
someone else has already made it and not to reinvent the Wheel myself.

I found layers list http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/LayerIndex . Is
there some criteria what layers are accepted to that list? I just
wonder if I should/could add my new project to provide basic recipes
for some open source games, called meta-games layer (
https://github.com/cazfi/meta-games ), to that list.

 - ML