[oe] [oe-core] Packages broken URL

Apelete Seketeli apelete at seketeli.net
Tue May 15 13:49:08 UTC 2012

Le 15-May-12, Martin Jansa a écrit:
> On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 03:02:37PM +0200, Giuseppe Condorelli wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > there are a number of packages having a broken SRC_URI, for example git.
> > Has someone met this issue?
> > For sure we can correct those links adding a dedicated .bbappend file for
> > each failing package but
> > I think we could also update the main package fixing the errors.
>
> This should go to oe-core ML:
> openembedded-core at lists.openembedded.org
>
> And yes it should be fixed in original recipe.

I have also experienced fetch issues while trying to build some
packages lately, and I am using oe-classic (because the distribution I
am working with is not available in oe-core yet).

For instance, yesterday I submitted a patch to fix a fetch error on
util-linux-ng in oe-classic:

http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2012-May/039576.html

Like you said, Martin, I am trying to fix these kind of issues
directly in the recipe (if it hasn't been fixed in oe-core or yocto
already, in which case I just bring the fix over to oe-classic).

Martin, Kristoffer, can one of you review that patch by the way ?

Cheers.
--
        Apelete