[oe] Where do I override DISTRO_FEATURES?

R U Local roystonvasey at slingshot.co.nz
Wed May 16 20:55:33 UTC 2012

Dear Thilo, Anyone else,
How did you get oe-core/Angstrom-v2012x to build a working system using a 2.6.37 kernel?
I'm in a similar position using TI AM3517. The latest angstrom is built around systemd which requires a 2.6.38 or better kernel.
I've had to reluctantly revert back to oe-classic and angstrom 2011.03.
Any hints on getting oe-core/Angstrom-v2012x working with a 2.6.37 kernel would be great.

Cheers Mike.