[oe] [OE-core] OpenEmbedded eV General Assembly

Anders Darander anders at chargestorm.se
Wed Nov 7 13:04:37 UTC 2012

Will the GA start at 17:00, or shouldn't we start it after the closing session finishes?

Cheers,
Anders

Philip Balister <philip at balister.org> wrote:

Non-members are welcome to come to the meeting. If you are interested in
becoming a member of the eV
(http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/Organization), talk to a member and
they can sponsor you for membership.

I will have the room arrangement for the meeting "soon".

I'd like to get the meeting started promptly at 5, so we can get the
important business done quickly.

After the General Assembly, it would be very nice if people could help
unpack and setup hardware for the Yocto dev day. We can work on dinner
arrangements once we get a good feel for how long the setup will take.

Philip