[oe] [OE-core] OE-Classic recipe migration status

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Mon Nov 12 18:26:16 UTC 2012

Hello.

On Sun, 2012-11-11 at 19:11, Paul Eggleton wrote:

>    1484 other
>     218 BSP
>     211 BugLabs

I now longer work for BugLabs but  during my last months there I split
up our bunch of recipes according to what we think was sane at that
time. Think end of last year here.

The BSP layer can be found here:
https://github.com/buglabs/meta-bug

And BugLabs specific recipes here:
https://github.com/buglabs/meta-buglabs

All OpenJDK related stuff was going directly into upstream through
Tarent anyway. This should cover all stuff that was worth bringing
over.

>      11 EFL

I think everything worth working with is in meta-efl in meta-oe.
Martin is doing a great job catching up with everything we do
upstream. If something is really missing it might now longer work or
is just not worth bringing over.

regards
Stefan Schmidt