[oe] [meta-oe, meta-xfce 1/3] glade3: initial add 3.8.2

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 12 08:52:47 UTC 2012

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 9:36 AM, Andreas Müller
<schnitzeltony at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 9:49 AM, Andreas Müller
> <schnitzeltony at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Patchwork does not like the third of this series. So this series can be found at
>>
>> git://gitorious.org/schnitzeltony-oe-meta/meta-openembedded.git
>> branch patches
>>
>> Andreas
> ping
Sorry to bug here again but is there something wrong with this series?
I have 1+2 in daily use since I am writing an xfce-panel-plugin and
the libxfce4ui-glade stuff is not available in my build machine's
distro.

If there are objections on these patches I will put 1+2 in my
meta-devel. So please let me know so I can close this.

Andreas