[oe] patchwork is up again

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Tue Oct 23 08:59:19 UTC 2012

On Monday 22 October 2012 09:25:45 Khem Raj wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 4:45 AM, Paul Eggleton
> <paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> > On Friday 19 October 2012 16:37:19 Khem Raj wrote:
> >> If you dont use patchwork dont bother but if you do then it had some
> >> hiccups which now has been fixed hopefully. So if you dont see your
> >> latest patch on patchwork resend it.
> >
> > I just sent my hddtemp patch for the third time and it still hasn't been
> > picked up by patchwork, so I'm afraid something is still not working
> > properly.
>
> we have always had issue with large patches. I dont know exact size but
> pw did not parse large emails well. I wonder if your patch is large enough
> to cross the bar.

I've just posted v2 of the patch which is less than half the size, still no
dice though.

However, one unusual thing about this patch (and the previous version) is that
git send-email did prompt me for an encoding, I used the default (UTF-8); even
the subject line is encoded. Maybe patchwork doesn't understand UTF-8 - could
that be the reason it's not being picked up?

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton