[oe] Danny stable release branch

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Fri Oct 26 13:44:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

Now that 1.3 is released[1] I can announce that I'm the Danny stable
release series maintainer.  This involves pulling any relevant
security fixes, build fixes and critical bug fixes from master, and
periodically rolling a 1.3.x release.

Obviously there's a lot of activity in master so whilst I intend to
consider every commit, if anyone submits patches to master that should
also be in danny, please say so either in a direct mail or with a tag
in the subject line.

Expect to see a ross/danny-next series in the poky-contrib repository
fairly soon where I'll be staging the commits.

Ross

[1] http://www.yoctoproject.org/blogs/davest/2012/yocto-project-v1.3-released
if anyone missed the news