[oe] Danny stable release branch

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Fri Oct 26 15:31:44 UTC 2012

On 26 October 2012 16:17, Koen Kooi <koen at dominion.thruhere.net> wrote:
>> Expect to see a ross/danny-next series in the poky-contrib repository
>> fairly soon where I'll be staging the commits.
>
> Who's the maintainer for the oe-core danny branch?

Shush, don't tell anyone, but poky-contrib:ross/danny-next would
actually be a clone of oe-core. </whisper>  Staging a branch for
oe-core using poky commits would be counter-productive.

I'm handling the stable releases of oe-core 1.3.x, not Poky 8.x.  Poky
point releases are a natural consequence of the oe-core point
releases, but not the goal.

Some how the existence of openembedded-core-contrib slipped my mind
when I wrote this first mail.  Expect a ross/danny-next to appear
instead there once I have push access.

Ross