[oe] Fwd: Kernal build errors

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Mon Oct 29 09:43:02 UTC 2012

On Monday 29 October 2012 13:21:50 RaNgErS wrote:
> I am very new to this stuff, and I tried to build an image i got some
> errors which are not solved even i tried for a whole week. It is from the
> kernal side or sth. i am attaching the log file obtained .

The module packages specified don't exist, which means either the functionality
they would have included is compiled into the kernel (option value = "y") or
they weren't enabled at all (option value="n"). So you should check your
kernel configuration.

If they are enabled but you do genuinely want these to be compiled into the
kernel rather than as modules, the task-picop-demo recipe needs to be changed
to use RRECOMMENDS rather than RDEPENDS to bring in the kernel modules only if
they exist; that will fix the error.

Cheers,
Paul

--