[oe] Fwd: Kernal build errors

RaNgErS rangers.av at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 07:29:02 UTC 2012

I found  a .config file in the path

/oe/build/tmp/sysroots/beagleboard-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/kernel

and it is a pre-built item,right?

i just done

$bitbake virtual/kernel -c clean
$bitbake defconfig -c clean
$bitbake beagleboard-demo-image

it results in some more error and descriptions. one of them were
unsatisfied dependency for qt-x11..... ,libqt.... etc.

Thanks
RaNgErS

--
     RaNgErS