[oe] mythtv recipes?

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 08:27:45 UTC 2012

2012/9/1 Phil Blundell <philb at gnu.org>

> Does anybody happen to know of a layer containing some up-to-date (e.g.
> 0.25) recipes for mythtv?  The ones in oe-classic are a bit stale and I
> couldn't immediately find any newer ones.
>
> thanks
>
> p.
>

> Phil, all,

I used to maintain mythtv in OE classic for a while, but the project I used
that in did not pass the migration to the "new" oe, so I did not update
them.
As I am in the middle of renovating my house and since it is of no direct
interest to me any more, whoever wants it, feel free to grab it.
I am not aware of any newer version than the one in oe classic.

Frans.