[oe] libx11-diet removal

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Wed Sep 12 14:10:20 UTC 2012

On 12 September 2012 14:59, Richard Purdie
<richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> I don't think there are many such users so I've merged the series. We've
> had this mess around for a long time, keep talking about fixing and now
> someone gives me a patch series so I really just can't resist ;-)

Thanks, Richard.

The final question is do we keep libx11-diet?  It is substantially
smaller but the stubbing does knock out some non-deprecated
functionality - as far as I'm aware both GTK+ and Qt fail to
initialise with libx11-diet.

Two options:
1) delete it from oe-core
2) whoever actually uses it can have it, moving it from oe-core

I'll do (1) soonish unless someone speaks up in it's defence...

Ross