[oe] New meta-cubox layer

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 22:40:03 UTC 2013

Yes that looks correct, you can also find this thread
http://patches.openembedded.org/patch/37055/ interesting (better on other
archive, but linuxtogo is down now).

Unfortunately that RFC was rejected, so DISTROs have to hardcode list of
supported MACHINEs and their defaulttunes, SHR does the same in:
https://github.com/shr-distribution/meta-smartphone/blob/shr/meta-shr/conf/distro/include/defaulttunes.inc