[oe] error when bitbaking console-base-image (danny)

Jaap de Jong jaap.dejong at nedap.com
Thu Apr 11 12:01:42 UTC 2013

Hi All,
I've been experimenting with images, and every time I get this error
even with a completely fresh build directory:

    log_check: There were error messages in the logfile
    log_check: Matched keyword: [Collected errors]

    Configuring connman.
    Configuring connman-systemd.
    Configuring tinylogin.
    Configuring angstrom-version.
    Configuring angstrom-packagegroup-boot.
    Collected errors:
      * extract_archive: Cannot create symlink from ./var/log to
    'volatile/log': File exists.
      * extract_archive: Cannot create symlink from ./var/run to
    'volatile/run': File exists.
    + package_tryout_install_multilib_ipk
    + multilib_tryout_dirs=

Could really use some help here...