[oe] [meta-qt5] Qt5.0.1 eglfs with gles2 - patchset

Prabindh Sundareson prabindh at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 15:29:16 UTC 2013

Below github link has Qt5 eglfs patches for review - for working with gles2 platforms. Is this the right way to submit for review ? If not, should I submit individual patches ?

https://github.com/prabindh/meta-qt5/commit/c8129fb5057f9254c773f82d2fdbd85d9c56410a

I ran into the issue of managing the GL providers for eglfs support, and currently using a DISTRO_FEATURE check for virtual/libgl support and
falling back to libgles2. I am sure there are better ways.

This is build tested on Poky, with Yocto, and runtime checked with minimal plugin on Beaglebone, with TI SGX530 drivers on 3.8.5 kernel. There is no fb support on Beaglebone yet, but I hope to get to Arago on one of the EVMs next.

Please provide comments.

regards
Prabindh