[oe] Information from a bitbake parse

Frederick Stakem -X (fstakem - INSIGHT GLOBAL INC at Cisco) fstakem at cisco.com
Thu Apr 18 12:39:21 UTC 2013

I have been poking through the bitbake python code and can't seem to figure out this problem. I want to parse all of the bitbake files for a build and have this information exported into a text format. In short I want the information in the recipes condensed into an easier to parse format so that I can use it in my own software. Does anyone know how to do this or where in the code I can gain access to this information. I have put a decent amount of debug code in the bitbake cooker but have come up empty so far.

fred