[oe] Meta-OpenEmbedded - Dylan maintenance

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 21:23:42 UTC 2013

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 10:14:15PM +0200, Eric Bénard wrote:
> Hi Otavio,
>
> Le Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:08:55 -0300,
> Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br> a écrit :
> > The upcoming release of dylan is very close and we should start think
> > about its maintenance; is someone intending to be the maintainer of
> > the 'dylan' branch of meta-oe?
> >
> I can continue maintenance with dylan as experience of the switch from
> denzil to danny showed that n-1 gets very few updates once n is
> released (and as my BSP are switching to dylan next month ;-).

Great, you did well with danny, it would be great to see you taking care
of dylan too.

Feel free to create dylan branch when you see fit.

I don't plan to merge any master-only change soon if I don't have to or
overlook it (jenkins is still testing against master).

When someone is sending patch which shouldn't go to dylan, please
indicate it in subject (something like [master-only] should do).
Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com