[oe] parsing errors with angstrom/meta-linaro

Fathi Boudra fathi.boudra at linaro.org
Thu Aug 8 16:00:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 8 August 2013 08:48, Khem Raj <raj.khem at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Often I see this error when parsing angstrom-next, has anyone seen something similar or delved into the reason behind
> it ?
>
> NOTE: Started PRServer with DBfile: /builds1/angstrom/cache/prserv.sqlite3, IP: 127.0.0.1, PORT: 45141, PID: 6728
> Parsing recipes...ERROR: ExpansionError during parsing /builds1/angstrom/sources/meta-linaro/meta-aarch64/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-linaro_git.bb: Failure expanding variable SRCPV, expression was ${@bb.fetch2.get_srcrev(d)} which triggered exception FetchError: Fetcher failure: Fetch command failed with exit code 128, output:
> fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
>
> ERROR: Command execution failed: Exited with 1

I'm seeing a similar issue[1] on another recipe (libhugetlbfs[2] for instance).
It's worth mentioning:
- only on my local machine (it doesn't happen on daily builds using
EC2 instances)
- also from meta-linaro/meta-aarch64
- also code pull from git, using SRCPV/AUTOREV

[1] Failure expanding variable SRCPV, expression was ${@bb.fetch2.get_srcrev(d)}
[2] https://git.linaro.org/gitweb?p=openembedded/meta-linaro.git;a=blob;f=meta-aarch64/recipes-extended/libhugetlbfs/libhugetlbfs_2.16.bb;hb=master

Cheers,
Fathi