[oe] [meta-oe]recipes-devtools/cloud9/cloud9_0.6.bb,do_fetch fails

Dale Schaafsma dales773 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 30 15:40:09 UTC 2013

Dale Schaafsma <dales773 <at> hotmail.com> writes:

> All, My apologies if this is not the correct place to send this...please let
me know where it should be sent.
>  The cloud9 image for the BeagleBoneBlack doesn't currently build for me as
the sass.js git repo no longer
> seems to exist. The following is the offending line in recipes-
devtools/cloud9/cloud9_0.6.bb:

git://github.com/visionmedia/sass.js.git;destsuffix=git/support/connect/suppor
t/sass;name=sass \
>  Searching github found this repository, but I'm not sure if this is an
appropriate replacement (I'm not
> familiar with sass).  https://github.com/stunti/sass.js
> Thanks,Dale

All,
 The stunti location won't work (doesn't contain required commit). The
following repository seems to work:
 git://github.com/matehat/sass.js.git

 I'll try to pull together a proper patch request, but it'll be a bit (due to
unfamiliarity and other commitments).

Thanks,
Dale