Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Fri Feb 8 11:10:19 UTC 2013

On Friday 08 February 2013 11:21:32 Dr. Michael Lauer wrote:
> Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht:
> > Von: Thomas Fitzsimmons <fitzsim at cisco.com>
> > Betreff: Error when attempting to subscribe to
> > openembedded-devel at lists.openembedded.org Datum: 7. Februar 2013 21:47:35
> > MEZ
> > An: mickeyl at linuxtogo.org
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I get a mailman error [1] when I attempt to subscribe to
> > openembedded-devel at lists.openembedded.org.
> >
> > I would prefer to post to the gmane newsgroup
> > "gmane.comp.handhelds.openembedded" though; I tried that too but my
> > message hasn't showed up, even after the Gmane confirmation step.  Do I
> > need to be subscribed in order to use the Gmane
> > newsgroup-to-mailing-list bridge?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Thomas
> >
> > 1.
> > Bug in Mailman version 2.1.11
> >
> > We're sorry, we hit a bug!
> >
> > Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
> > traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited,
> > but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

The mailing list servers were experiencing problems last night, but have now
been fixed. I see Thomas's messages have now made it through as of this morning
so I guess all is now working as expected, although I'm not sure about the
gmane bridge for sending as I have never tried to use that method.

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton