[oe] [for-danny] Changes for cherry-pick

Eric Bénard eric at eukrea.com
Sat Feb 9 17:58:08 UTC 2013

Hi Otavio,

Le Sat, 9 Feb 2013 15:40:09 -0200,
Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br> a écrit :
> On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Otavio Salvador
> <otavio at ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> > Hello Eric,
> >
> > Please evaluate following changes for backport to danny (in order):
> >
> > * 430922f xf86-video-geode: Update to 2.11.14
> >
> > * 6956575 samba: split winbind into winbind and libwinbind
> >
> > * 47e9480 samba: remove empty /sbin
> >
> > * 1ec00cd samba: added gnu-configize for AArch64 support
> >
> > * 86c8f45 samba: Fix build on Fedora 17
> >
> > * a623fd9 samba: disable avahi and build without acl
> >
> > * 18e5661 samba: add new package libwbclient to avoid libsmbclient
> > dragging in samba
>
> ping?

the request is still in build test on my buildserver for
different targets and will be pushed shortly after if no build problem
occurs.

Please allow at least 1 week before sending a request and sending a
ping, since the systemd problem in december I launch several builds
before integrating the patches in order to avoid problems (or at least
to reduce the risk of breaking the stable branches).

Thanks,
Eric