[oe] gtk errors in openembedded classis build

Sankar H Malarmani sankar.m at hardcube.in
Sat Feb 16 05:47:21 UTC 2013

I just followed the instructions given in that toradex website.. Its what
giving me the following error..

/home/hc/oe-core/build/../stuff/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-connectivity/wpa-supplicant/
wpa-supplicant_2.0.bb inherits systemd but doesn't set SYSTEMD_PACKAGES

What I'm doing wrong here.. What should I do to overcome this.. ?

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 8:42 PM, Burton, Ross <ross.burton at intel.com> wrote:

> On 15 February 2013 14:59, Sankar H Malarmani <sankar.m at hardcube.in>
> wrote:
> > As I mentioned earlier I'm new this openembedded stuffs.. So, can you
> > please guide me to build an image without hitting on any errors. Steps I
> > should follow to get it..
> > Your help is much appreciated..
>
> Following the instructions on
>
> http://developer.toradex.com/software-resources/arm-family/linux/source-code/linux-%28colibri-t20%29-openembedded
> will go a long way to helping - at the moment you're building the
> wrong pieces.
>
> Ross

Thanks & Regards
*Sankar*
*Junior Programmer
*
*
*
*HardCube IT Consultancy Private Limited*
*II Floor , STPI - Software Technology Parks of India*
*5 Rajiv Gandhi Salai*
*Taramani, Chennai 600 113*
*Ph: 91 - 44 - 3918 0857*
*info at hardcube.in*
*http://www.hardcube.in*
**************
*"The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure/(s)
or attachment/(s) if any) are privileged and confidential material of
HardCube IT Consultancy Private Limited, and should not be disclosed to,
used by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended
addressee/(s).If this E-mail (including the enclosure/(s) or attachment/(s)
if any) has been received in error, please advice the sender immediately
and delete it from your system. The views expressed in this E-mail message
(including the enclosure/(s) or attachment/(s) if any) are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority,
states them to be the views of "HardCube"."*