[oe] build dependency cycles in openembedded

Takeshi Hamasaki hmatrjp at users.sourceforge.jp
Mon Feb 18 12:26:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

you can find the line like:
DEPENDS = "XXXXXX-native"
in some recipes.

So, you can describe dependency to native tools from target build if necessary.
I guess this is the answer for the sentence what I have read the
second paragraph of [1]:

> Since the full distribution for the new architecture is not yet available,
> dependency cycles have to be broken during cross as well as native compilation.

I can't answer "how" the dependency to XXXX-native chosen, in which
recipe and to which native tools.
When I start to try OpenEmbedded, the dependencies were already well-built.
Maybe there is someone who can answer for deeper question.

Regards,
--
Takeshi Hamasaki