[oe] [meta-oe/meta-systemd/V2 4/5] geany: initial add 1.22

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 21 08:21:07 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:10 AM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Yes it does, here is log from last build
>> > http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/oe-shr-core-branches/log.world.20130219_043012.log/
>> >
>> I think I found the culprit. As soon as I can build something which is
>> close to current master (at the moment I cannot even parse) I'll send
>> out a patch.
>
> True, should I merge khem's patch for PN-systemd -> PN and then revert
> it later if discussion on oe-core ML ends with decision to revive
> PN-system again?
>
> I'm using that patch to test patches for master on jenkins world build.
>
> --
I would wait with this patch till discussion is over. But I am afraid
Boss Ross doesn't even want to start it [1] :). Have private 'release'
which is working fine from times where last oe-core / systemd.bbclass
was not in.

Regarding geany: I will prepare a patch in my environment. If it works
for world we can close this one.

Andreas

[1] http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2013-January/035105.html