[oe] Qt5

Tasslehoff Kjappfot tasskjapp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 14:19:45 UTC 2013

Is the meta-qt5 layer at https://github.com/meta-qt5 a work in progress,
or should it be usable in its current state?

I currently use qt4-embedded and compile and sdk with qt-support, and
want to try out qt5. Compiling qtbase gave me some packages I can add to
my image, but when I tried to create an SDK I got stuck. The
files/recipes in meta-qt5 differ so much from todays qt4-stuff that I'm
not sure where to begin, but I suspect at least an SDK-recipe/task and
maybe some qt5-embedded recipes will have to be added?

Thought maybe I'd see if I can create these recipes, but I just wanted
to check if that is the plan forward.

- Tasslehoff