[oe] Patchwork issues

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 14:18:40 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 09, 2013 at 02:32:05AM +0100, Andreas Müller wrote:
> Hi
>
> * seems that [1-2] did not make it into patchwork. Is patchwork down?
> * 40743 & 40741 can be marked as superseded/rejected/whatever. The fix
> was committed in [3].
>
> [1] http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2013-January/043418.html
> [2] http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2013-January/043419.html
> [3] http://cgit.openembedded.org/meta-openembedded/commit/?id=7478b905939713f264b6ffa7962f0723d4d730d3
>
> Andreas

Yes PW definitely has some issues.

http://patches.openembedded.org/bundle/jama/in-test/ now fails too with:
TemplateSyntaxError at /bundle/jama/in-test/
Caught NoReverseMatch while rendering: Reverse for 'patchwork.views.bundle.public_mbox' with arguments '()' and keyword arguments '{'username': u'jama', 'bundlename': u'in-test'}' not found.

I'll try to apply patches missed by PW manually, but it would help a lot if
everybody sends their pull request together with URL and branch where it is
(like create-pull-request script does).

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com