[oe] FOSDEM giveaway

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin.juszkiewicz at linaro.org
Wed Jan 23 13:18:43 UTC 2013

Hello

As there will be many of OE developers at FOSDEM I want to ask does
someone wants something from list:

1. Sim-One r1.3
2. Atmel AT91SAM9M10-EKES
3. Koala nanoPC
4. Nokia Internet Tablet 770
5. PC Engines Alix.1c
6. Leather case for Sharp Zaurus c7x0
7. Docking station for Sharp Zaurus SL-6000

I got them in different moments of time. All should be in working
condition. I can get them with me to FOSDEM and give to anyone
interested. No support, no warranty etc.

I will close list on Thursday 31st January at 05:59 CET.

More details:

1. VGA output, FastEthernet, 8MB flash on board, SD slot, 64MB ram. Was
supported in OE classic as "simone". There are stability problems which
can be solved by using U-Boot configured for 16bit memory access
(instead of 32bit one) resulting in halfing memory. I add box and serial
console kable (DB9 -> RJ45).

I got it in November 2009 due to my work on merging EP93xx toolchain
improvements into OpenEmbedded. Serial number #0006 ;)

2. Brand new in original box. Never reflashed, still have WinCE and
Ångström on internal flash. WQVGA screen, FastEthernet, SD slot.

Got it at FOSDEM 2011.

3. Very slow 486sx (no FPU) with 300MHz clock and 128MB ram. Needs
CompactFlash card to boot. Came with 4GB one but I can not find it. I
add power supply. No serial ports ;( Has good GPU so can be used for big
screen static images displays. No audio so no Doom :(

Got it at FOSDEM 2009

4. Nokia 770 - one of first tablets ever. In my opinion total failure
(but I got it in 2007). Takes Nokia power supply with thin pin iirc.

Got it at FOSDEM 2007.

5. AMD Geode LX 500MHz and 256MB ram. Boots from CompactFlash or 2.5"
hdd (IDE44 connector on board). Takes one PCI and one miniPCI card. I
add PCI riser and IDE44 cable (if find). Can add old wifi minipci card
if requested (prism so 11b only).

Got it in August 2007. Currently board is flashed with Coreboot to get
fast bootup - but I lost video output during the process ;(