[oe] best practice for different projects on the same board

Jaap de Jong jaap.dejong at nedap.com
Fri Jan 25 11:19:09 UTC 2013

Hi All,
I'm wondering what the best practice would be in the following situation.
We have a board that is going to be used in several projects.
The set of basic packages is the same but every project might have some
minor and perhaps sometimes major differences in f.i. config files.
I don't want to make a copy of the base project for every upcoming new
project. I would really like to handle with the differences only.
What is the best approach for this?
Thanks!
Jaap