[oe] test-dependencies.sh results from big world build

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 16:50:22 UTC 2013

My biggest build with 20+ layers included finally finished today (after
many days because there was hw issue on server where it was running, so
it was slower then it should be).

The results are a bit messy because:
1) It had only some fixes from my last "autodetected dependencies"
   patchsets for oe-core and meta-oe
2) It was started when oe-core/master had broken boost, so many packages
   failed because of boost
3) It was started when oe-core/master had issues with qt-mobility (not sure if
   all were fixed already)
4) It wasn't using latest version of test-dependencies script
5) It was using complete buildhistory repo which had many stalled
   packages like task-* and couple of architectures.

But at least it will allow me to restrict recipes to rebuild from 1900 to
only 256 which were failing in this build.

It was tested only for qemuarm.

Complete logs are here:
http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/oe-shr-core-branches/test-dependencies-2013-07-24/

Interesting parts
11 recipes failed in world build:
http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/oe-shr-core-branches/test-dependencies-2013-07-24/failed.world

101 recipes failed in minimal build (8 caused by boost):
http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/oe-shr-core-branches/test-dependencies-2013-07-24/failed.min

216 packages (160 recipes) doesn't have deterministic dependencies
http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/oe-shr-core-branches/test-dependencies-2013-07-24/failed.dependencies

Next results should be more interesting, because many issues are already
fixed by change I've sent today to oe-core and oe-devel ML, but not all,
because they were detected in build without x11 in DISTRO_FEATURES and
without some layers (like meta-browser meta-efl meta-gnome meta-gpe
meta-initramfs meta-webserver meta-xfce).