[oe] [JOB] Full-time position in California

Felipe Ferreri Tonello eu at felipetonello.com
Tue Mar 19 22:46:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm sorry for this off-topic. But I think it's a good thing for oe
developers in general.

I work for Cercacor Labs, and we are looking for a full-time yocto/oe
Linux Engineer.

About the company: We were medical device R&D company for Masimo. Now we
are developing out own medical device based on Linux. Here we develop
everything, since hardware, Linux kernel, middleware to multi-touch
applications.

Well.. The only issue is that due the time frame here we can't hire
anyone that requires H1B. So this person needs to be an American Citizen
or H1B holder.

I'm glad to provide you more information. Please contact me at
ftonello at cercacor.com.

BR,

Felipe