[oe] gst-ffmpeg configure-fix patch and yasm

dv dv at pseudoterminal.org
Sat Mar 30 15:00:13 UTC 2013

Hello,

I noticed this part of the configure-fix.patch file for gst-ffmpeg 0.10.13:

+  if test "x$disable_yasm" != "xyes"; then
+    embffmpeg_configure_args="$embffmpeg_configure_args --disable-yasm"
+  fi

Shouldn't the test be:  if test "x$disable_yasm" = "xyes"  ?
To me, it seems as if this code adds --disable-yasm if disable_yasm is
not set to "yes", which is the complete opposite of the intended behavior.

Or am I missing some detail about shell script code here?