[oe] LinuxTag 2013

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Sun May 19 12:22:08 UTC 2013

Hi all,

LinuxTag starts next week and we (well I) will be there.

LinuxTag takes place from May 22th to May 25th at 'Messegelände unter dem
Funkturm' in Berlin, Germany.

We share the booth 141 'Linux & Embedded' with other cool projects and look
forward to meet you there.

Greetings

Florian

PS: Someone with enough power please add some note to the news section of the
website.

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en