[oe] world build on angstrom-next

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Tue May 21 19:32:04 UTC 2013

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 09:20:26PM +0200, Andreas Müller wrote:
> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 8:16 PM, Khem Raj <raj.khem at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi All
> >
> > I have run world build on angstrom and here are results if anyone is interested and provide fixes.
> >
> > http://sakrah.dontexist.org/files/eglibc.beaglebone.world.log
> >
> > There are a lot of parsing errors especially from meta-opie
> >
> > Thanks
> > -Khem
> >
> Few errors should be fixed by my last series not yet applied (gtkhtml2
> / evince - this is not a ping :)

I plan to push it today anyway, I was just waiting for khem's reply
about .inc merge :).

> For chromium I have fixed some (not yet all) errors which came up with
> gcc 4.8 update. Looking into webkit-efl error messages I think there
> are similar issues (webkit). Hope to find the time to fix both next
> week.

current webkit-efl revision was failing near the end while linking, but
I wanted to upgrade it anyways (I was using old revision mostly because
we didn't have harfbuzz when I was upgrading it for last time), but
it's hard to find newer working revision and what's even worse is that
only test app for webkit-efl (I know of) is eve which is quite abandoned
in upstream and every webkit-efl upgrade in the past required couple of
fixes in eve to support new APIs :/.

Interestingly last revision I was building today r141868 fails in
different places for armv4t, armv5te+armv7a and qemux86-64 :).

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com