[oe] Dylan backports

Javier Viguera javier.viguera at digi.com
Thu Nov 7 14:50:22 UTC 2013

Hi Eric, all,

On 10/10/13 21:31, Eric Bénard wrote:
> both pushed to dylan-next for testing.
>
> Thanks
> Eric

I appreciate you included the patches into 'dylan-next' for testing but
it surprises me they are not in *dylan* yet.

Is this normal? I sent the patches a couple of months ago. They were
included for testing almost one month ago and yet they are not in *dylan*.

For the moment i keep the patches as *bbappends* in our own layer, but i
would like to get rid of them once they are included in 'meta-openembedded'.

Thanks for your help.

-
Javier Viguera
Software Engineer