[oe] libmpd-11.8.17 gets 404 Not Found

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Thu Nov 14 11:57:08 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 12 November 2013 19:14:22 Adam Lee wrote:
> Sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned anything about updating to Dora from
> Dylan.
> This 404 is happening in Dylan build.
>
> On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Adam Lee <adam.yh.lee at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello everyone, my first post here. Not sure if I am posting at the right
> > place.
> > I am updating my meta layer to Dora from Dylan. At the moment,
> > libmpd-11.8.17 is getting 404 Not Found. It is here -
> > http://downloads.sourceforge.net/musicpd/libmpd/11.8.17/libmpd-11.8.17.tar
> > .gz .
> >
> > Not sure if it's a temporary issue. Anyone else ran into this?

Looks like it's vanished upstream... :/ I'm not familiar with this particular
project and I can't tell what's going on with this particular component, but I
did find an alternative download location:

http://download.sarine.nl/Programs/gmpc/11.8/libmpd-11.8.17.tar.gz

Until we figure out what's happened upstream we can add this to the OE source
mirror. Tom, could you please take care of that?

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton