[oe] State of bitbake world

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 18:24:36 UTC 2013

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 04:30:09PM +0000, Paul Eggleton wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> On Tuesday 19 November 2013 16:50:40 Martin Jansa wrote:
> > On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 12:08:25AM +0100, Martin Jansa wrote:
> > > Starting now I'll use
> > > http://openembedded.org/wiki/Bitbake_World_Status
> > > to post results from my bitbake world buils.
> >
> > It was updated few times since this e-mail and I've received no
> > feedback.
> >
> > Should I continue to post them or nobody except me is really interested?
>
> I'm interested in this; I haven't contributed much to the fixing though. I hope
> that most of the production of the reporting can be automated if it isn't
> already...?

Good, thanks for feedback. Generating report is automated since I've
started adding it to wiki, but still needs me to select "best" world
builds (where most issues weren't hidden by some greater temporary
problem) and update it on wiki + e-mail. I wonder if I should automate
that as well :).

> FWIW however I did just send a patch to fix the lowpan-tools do_install
> failure.

Great, thank you.

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com