[oe] [OE-core] State of bitbake world, Failed tasks Wed Nov 20

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 18:35:07 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 03:52:20PM +0000, Burton, Ross wrote:
> On 20 November 2013 12:21, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:
> >     * openembedded-core/meta/recipes-graphics/wayland/weston_1.3.0.bb, do_patch
>
> This is a patch in your branch that isn't in oe-core.

I'm sorry about that, I've just dropped last -+ 30 patches I have for
deterministic dependencies from jansa/test branches which are used in
world builds.

I'll readd them when I find time to run test-dependencies.sh script
again.

> >     * openembedded-core/meta/recipes-graphics/xorg-driver/xf86-video-omapfb_git.bb, do_fetch
>
> For anyone who isn't aware the upstream repository was deleted and the
> best available clone (git.debian.org) has just had catastrophic disk
> failure.

I was more surprised that do_fetch failed (here as well as in few other
components) because I have quite old downloads directory already
populated from previous builds - I haven't yet checked log.do_fetch for
other failed components to see why it wasn't reused.

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com