[oe] Meta-qt5 sdk

Simone cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 20:26:37 UTC 2013

Hello to all,
I'm new to this mailing list.

I'm writing because i want to ask the actual status of meta-qt5 layer.
Actuallly, we are able to build qt5 with examples for our fsl based platform.
The problem is that, compared to qt4, there is no meta-toolchain-qt5 available.
The problem is how to configure host system (development pc with qtcreator) for cross compiling application and deploy/debugging them to remote ARM target.

As for qt4, it would be necessary the famous toolchain that contain all libraries, paths and links for qt5, to cross develop application for arm target.

Is this job planned to do by someone?
If not, there is an alternative solution (maybe documented) to configure qtcreator manually?

I think it would be very useful also for a lot of other people.

Any suggestion?
Regards
Thanks
Simone