[oe] unable to compile eglibc_2.18

Anup Kini akini at synapticon.com
Tue Oct 1 12:45:35 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

Thanks for explaining the DISTRO_FEATURE_append. I am using it currently
but only with x11.

I looked up the valid values for DISTRO_FEATURES in OE below:
http://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core/tree/meta/conf/distro/include/default-distrovars.inc
opengl doesnt seem to be a valid value here.

On the other hand, Poky from Yocto does provide opengl as a feature !!!
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/poky/tree/meta-yocto/conf/distro/poky.conf

I am just trying to include virtual/libgl into my image and stuck with it
from the past two days :( :(

--

*Anup Kini
*Systems Engineer****

*Synapticon** * |  Cyber-Physical System Solutions ****

Mobile:

Direct:

+49 151 / 638 646 73

+49 7335 / 186 999 21

Fax:****
+49 7335 / 186 999 1

 **

 ****

synapticon.com <http://www.synapticon.com/>  |
@synapticon_co<https://twitter.com/#!/synapticon_co>
****

Synapticon GmbH  |  Hohlbachweg 2  |  73344 Gruibingen, DE
Secretary +49 7335 / 186 999 0  |  General Manager: Nikolai Ensslen
Registry Court Ulm HRB 725114  |  USt-ID DE271647127****

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended
Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete it from your system.