[oe] [meta-qt5] Update to 5.1.1?

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 19:33:06 UTC 2013

On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 08:57:10PM +0200, Eric Bénard wrote:
> Le Mon, 07 Oct 2013 14:37:39 -0400,
> Denys Dmytriyenko <denis at denix.org> a écrit :
>
> > On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 08:29:56PM +0200, Eric Bénard wrote:
> > > Hi Denys,

> > > I have 5.1.1 in test here. I expect to send the patch in the coming
> > > days.
> >
> > Thanks! Sounds good. Let me know if you need help in testing!
> >

> as soon as it finish to compile here I'll send the patch serie for
> testing.

+Laszlo

Laszlo also said that he is working on patches for 5.1.1 I don't know
how far he got..

I would be happy to merge patches from whoever finishes it first.

Would be great if you could send update for individual modules in
https://github.com/meta-qt5 (especially qtbase where we have most
patches) but if you don't I'll do it myself from meta-qt5 patches.

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com