[oe] [meta-webos] openwebos pointer question on virtualbox / qemu?

Jean-Charles jicheu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 08:51:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

This is a newbie question, sorry about it. I built webos from the
meta-webos recipe from within yocto by manually adding the meta layer
(but I get the exact same result using
https://github.com/openwebos/build-webos).

When running the generated vmdk from virtualbox, I get a full webos
running, the keyboard is functionning but I have no pointer device: the
mouse is not integrated, and I couldn't find any keyboard-hack to point
& touch anywhere on the screen.

Apologies if this is not the right place. Otherwise thanks for your help :)

Cheers,
Jay