[oe] Dylan backports

Javier Viguera javier.viguera at digi.com
Thu Oct 10 15:55:50 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Bear with me if this has been already replied, but what is the procedure
to get patches applied in maintenance branches (e.g. dylan)?

I sent a couple of patches some time ago:

<http://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/57455/>
<http://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/57475/>

that fixes broken builds in Dylan, but I'm not sure if this is the
correct way because at the moment they have not made their way into the
repo.

With the current status of dylan, cherokee cannot be downloaded (wrong
SRC_URI) and net-snmp fails to build when not using 'systemd':

snmpd.c:459: undefined reference to `netsnmp_sd_listen_fds'

-
Javier Viguera
Software Engineer
Digi International® Spain S.A.U.