[oe] OpenEmbedded eV General Assembly

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Thu Oct 24 11:15:28 UTC 2013

The GA is in Harris 1 room from 6:30 to no later than 8pm.

This meeting is basically to meet the requirements to maintain the eV
(German non profit). There will be a finance report, attendance taking
and any organizational issues that people would like to discuss.

We'd like to invite anyone interested in the eV to attend. This is also
a good time to ask to join the eV. We can then easily vote you in at the GA.

The eV exists to provide an organization with some legal structure to
provide support for the OpenEmbedded community. If there are things you
would like to the eV to do, this is a good time to talk about them. You
can also talk with myself or the other eV board members, Sean Hudson,
Denis Dmytriyenko, or Leon Woestenberg. (All of us are here). Joining
the eV gives you a voice in the future of OpenEmbedded.

If you can't attend, you can appoint a proxy to represent you. This also
serves to meet the eV GA attendance requirement. The proxy form (and
other meeting info is here:

http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/Edinburgh,_2013

Please add yourself to the list if you plan to attend (not required).

Philip