[oe] [OE-core] patchwork updated

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 11:48:15 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 09:11:50PM -0700, Khem Raj wrote:

> On Sep 19, 2013, at 5:02 AM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 12:32:44AM -0700, Khem Raj wrote:
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> The patchwork has been updated to latest. Please keep an eye if you
> >> see something non working let me know immediately.
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > something is wrong,
> >
> > http://patchwork.openembedded.org/user/bundles/
> >
> > returns 502 Bad Gateway for me and I cannot access individual bundles,
> > which is very bad, because all oe-devel patches are separated into
> > bundles based on layer.
>
> OK. I have created a local fix for it and also started a discussion on patchwork ml
> bundles should be visible now. Let me know if there are further issues.

Thanks for quick fix, it works for me now, but maybe not for others

Bundles main page
http://patchwork.openembedded.org/user/bundles/
as well as user bundle (this is "in-test" bundle)
http://patchwork.openembedded.org/user/bundle/79/?archive=both
work now, but public link for the same bundle
http://patches.openembedded.org/bundle/jama/in-test/
shows 502 Bad Gateway

Can you check that your local fix can be applied in last link as well?

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com