[oe] Permission to use OpenEmbedded Logo on ROS wiki

Lukas Bulwahn lukas.bulwahn at oss.bmw-carit.de
Mon Sep 23 09:43:04 UTC 2013

Dear OpenEmbedded e.V. board of directors,

On the ROS wiki [1], we describe an installation instruction [2] to
install the ROS (Robot Operating System) middleware on an OpenEmbedded
distribution. We refer to this page on the Installation Platform page
[3], which links to the ROS installation instructions for all the
supported Linux distributions.

On this page, every supported OS distribution is depicted by a logo. We
would also like to add the OpenEmbedded logo resized to 50x50 pixels
there. To my understanding, the OpenEmbedded e.V. holds the copyright
for the OpenEmbedded logo.

Could we obtain the right to use the logo on this page and for pages of
future ROS distributions?

Yours sincerely,

Lukas Bulwahn, BMW Car IT GmbH