[oe] [meta-efl] question about OpenGL ES and Evas

Nicolas Aguirre aguirre.nicolas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 16:26:29 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm building an image based on meta-efl.
I added recipes to build OpenGL ES for my hardware (allwinner sunxi
based processor with mali gpu) but i'm facing a problem.
When Evas is build, it will try to find gles includes in sysroot. If
they are found, it's correctly built with this support. So i need to
build and install all this stuff before building evas.
Which is not always the case, when i build an image from scratch for example

I would like to know wihch is the best practice in this case ?

- Add a bbappend to evas in my specific case ?
- Modify evas recipe upstream : detect opengl in distro feature and
add a dependency on virtual/gl in this case ?
- Another solution ?

Best regards,
--
Nicolas Aguirre