[oe] What is the relationship between Open Embedded for MSM and Yocto Project?

Journeyer J. Joh oosaprogrammer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 23:51:01 UTC 2014

Hi Denys Dmytriyenko,

I would recommend you to talk to someone from your company who's more
> familiar
> with the code base that you are trying to look at and how it is derived
> and/or
> relates to OpenEmbedded and the Yocto Project.

This is what exactly I am sorry for..
I, in my team, the only one who works with linux.
There are people who works with linux but, until now, I cannot meet them
easily. I feel mail-list more kindly than them..
And I am new to this company...
Telling this story doesn't look fit to the purpose of this maillist but,
this is just my story..

And this is the reason why I thank you for your kindness..
But I agree I should try to talk with people in my company.

I don't know what "OE for MSM" is, that you keep referring, probably
your company's
> product based on OE.

I think this might be the OE for MSM:

https://www.codeaurora.org/xwiki/bin/QLBEP/WebHome